RevWallet becomes the central hub for deals and recommendations at Face the Future
The lowdown on Face the Future
- Fast-growing online-only beauty brand
- Multi-category retailer with strength in skincare vertical
- Progressive attitude to new technology
- Launched RevWallet in time for Black Friday
- Stretched spend through a mix of AOV-boosting Offer Cards
- Increased awareness for offers and recommendations through an interactive hub
- Gave customers less of a reason to abandon by centralizing their deals
More revenue per user
AOV compared to affiliate program average
Maximize revenue while giving customers more of a reason to purchase rather than leave in search of a deal.
Face The Future is a multi-category beauty retailer, prominently within the skincare vertical. Since launching with RevLifter in 2020, the brand has experimented with many different offer types, messaging, and designs, all through RevConvert. Our partnership is the sum of constant collaboration, a pursuit of innovation, and a rigorous testing schedule. It all pays off, as seen by a host of incredible results.
- Competition in the online beauty vertical is incredibly fierce
- New products and brands launch all the time, but it’s difficult to showcase them
- Customers abandon their carts when they feel they can get a better deal elsewhere
The brand wanted to create a competitive advantage by giving customers a hub for all the personalized offers, recommendations, and callouts they received throughout their journey.
- Boost AOV
- Reduce abandonment
- Centralize deals and recommendations
“One opportunity we spotted from working with Face the Future was in being able to unlock certain benefits of the physical store experience in order to assist their site visitors.
Skincare products are a highly personal choice and customers always need guidance on what to buy. From our experience within the beauty vertical, it’s clear to see how one site can gain an advantage by hand-picking products based on real-time signals from the customer’s journey.”
Customer Success Director
Use RevWallet to make it easier for customers to access personalized deals and recommendations.
RevWallet provides a single place for customers to access all the deals and recommendations they receive throughout their eCommerce journey. It’s also incredibly intelligent in the way that it uses real-time signals to dynamically pull and push different selections based on real-time customer behavior. Pretty smart, right?
RevWallet can unlock a number of different advantages for eCommerce brands. Face the Future was drawn to four in particular:
- Make it easier for customers to keep track of all the incentives and recommendations they receive throughout their journey.
- Limit the chance of a customer leaving the site in search of a deal, particularly during peak events like Black Friday.
- Raise awareness for new brands and products by having their offers pushed to the top of the RevWallet.
- Show deals only to certain audience segments – e.g. new customers – to keep up with the competition.
Drawing a perfect line between its goals and RevWallet’s benefits, Face The Future put itself forward as one of the first users. Its aim: to provide customers with relevant product recommendations and deals based on their cart contents or what they’d been viewing on-site.
How RevWallet looks on the Face the Future website once opened – loaded with personalized deals and offers
Wait a second. What’s an offer card?
Like all great poker coaches – if that is indeed a thing – Team RevLifter will always help you find the right mix of cards to generate the best possible outcome.
“We saw many customers leaving our site to get a voucher code from elsewhere. The same customers either qualified for deals or needed inspiration. Launching RevWallet means they don’t lose sight of what we can offer, which reduces the risk of losing them to a competitor.
RevWallet is now our central hub for deals and recommendations. We love the customizable aspects and that it doesn’t disappear. It’s also been useful for pushing new brands when they go live, as this is quicker and subtler than doing the same via our homepage.
Adam and Alex from Team RevLifter did a great job launching everything two weeks before Black Friday. We quickly saw the impact it was having, and with so many additional possibilities to explore, we’re looking forward to seeing how high our results can go.”
Ecommerce Manager & All Things Affiliates
Face the Future
RevWallet has since been redesigned to fit in with Face the Future’s new branding, while a special Christmas version of the widget was produced in time for the festive season. Now that’s native!
Of course, this is the starting point. Face the Future is working closely alongside Team RevLifter on a number of projects, including an optimization effort to establish which deals, images, and copy drive the best results.